http://seattleskishuttle.com/wp-content/plugins/wptf-image-gallery/lib-mbox/ajax_load.php?url=/etc/passwd A little leftover steak, some soy sauce, a splash of vinegar, and watermelon make this a refreshing summer sammy.
enter Also, add cheese.
- good steak filet, sliced into thin pieces, either leftover or new
- splash of soy sauce
- splash of red wine vinegar
- two thin slices of watermelon
- two thin slices of cheese (I used Dubliner)
- two good pieces of bread (Rye!)
- some spinach
Cook the steak slices in a hot pan, splash with soy and vinegar and take out when medium rare. Season.
Toast the bread and melt the cheese on one side. Top with the steak, watermelon, and spinach.
Then cut on the diagonal..
Hot and cold together. Perfect for summer.
Perfect for steak leftovers..