My labor day picnic offering..
The fruit is so juicy that you don’t even need dressing.
- 2 dozen plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 dozed cherry sun gold tomatoes, halved
- 1 peach, chopped
- 4 clementines, peeled
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil, diced
- 8 black olives, quartered
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger vinegar
- salt and pepper
Mix it all together and season well. Then let sit in the fridge for an hour or two. I used a splash of ginger vinegar, but you could use any vinegar, or lemon juice, etc.
Good to take out on a hot day for a picnic..
Especially if you are biking there..