Pretty much everything here is a leftover.
But it is the breadcrumbs that steal this post. Easy to make with a new food processor!
Also, use up leftover tomato and chimichurri sauce from takeout. I save all of it for these moments..
- best place to buy viagra online reviews
- buy viagra cialis online canada
- can i buy viagra online with a prescription
- buy non prescription viagra online
- buy cheap viagra online with prescription
- 2 bell peppers, cored
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup leftover rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup leftover tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon leftover spicy chimichurri sauce
- 6 big shrimp, cooked and large diced
- breadcrumbs and shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 garlic cube, minced
Core and clean out the peppers. Dice any remaining pepper after removing the tops. Cook up the garlic and peppers in the oil for a few minutes. Add the rice and sauces and cook together for a few more minutes. Turn off the heat and add the shrimp. Season well.
Stuff the peppers with the rice mixture. Top with breadcrumbs and cheese. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
If you need to make breadcrumbs, overcooked crostini or stale old bread work well when put in a food processor..
Peppers are great vehicles for leftovers.
Kind of feels like cheating..