Let’s just say that we bought too much produce, and the Brussels almost died in the back of the fridge.
Shredding them makes the blemishes go away.
And shaking it in a container with dressing makes it delicious..
- 1 market bunch of Brussels Sprouts, shredded
- 1 giant splash of sesame oil
- 1 giant splash of rice wine vinegar
- 1 sprinkle of sugar
- 1 small piece of ginger, shredded
- 1 sprinkle of caraway seeds
- salt and pepper
Shred the Brussels Sprouts, holding onto the stem and discarding once the shredding reaches the stem.
In a container with a lid, add the oil, vinegar, sugar, ginger, caraway seeds, and salt and pepper. Mix up. Add the Brussels, put on the lid, and shake up really well. Taste and add more dressing ingredients if you need to..
Then you have to eat it, somehow..