The yogurt sauce is leftover from my Indian takeout, made to serve with kulcha..
And red kidney beans were all we had left in the cabinet.
Pretty good for pantry food..
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and washed
- 1/2 cup (ish) of yogurt dip (it was pretty watery, not chunky, but you could definitely use Greek yogurt or whatever)
- a drizzle of olive oil (for fruity-ness)
- a bunch of basil, chopped
- 1 garlic cube, minced
- lots of salt and pepper seasoning
In a food processes, mix it all together, adding the right amount of liquid slowly until it is the right consistency. And season it really well.
Then dip in your crackers and pat yourself on the back..