Here is my chance to show off my new cast iron skillet!
Also, a great dish to make when you are hung over..
- 2 pesto cubes
- 1 cup leftover shredded pulled pork
- 3 cups leftover white rice
- 1/2 bok choy head, cut into thin strips
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar (or any kind really)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Put the pesto cubes in a skillet and let cook down. Add the pulled pork and cook on medium high for a few minutes. Add the rice and bok choy and cook for about 10 minutes or so or until really crispy.
Turn down the heat to low. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and the vinegar to deglaze and then scrape all the crispy bits off the bottom of the pan. Pile everything on one side and add the eggs, scrambling them up. When they are done, mix everything together, give it a good season, and then drizzle with the rest of the soy sauce and sesame oil.
Eat it immediately…