http://madisonfields.org/tag/crops/ There isn’t really a recipe here, just use whatever you have. But I can tell you what I did..
- the last three celery sticks (from the center of the stalk, with leaves)
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 4 cups stock (we used fish stock)
- 5 breakfast radishes, diced
- 1 green chili, diced
- 1 teaspoon leftover candied ginger we had lying around
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pack shirataki noodles (they are made with yam), or whatever
- 6 cooked shrimp
- a few generous splashes of soy sauce
- lots of salt and pepper
- lime garnish
Cook down the celery, pepper, and garlic in a little oil (and any other vegetables you have lying around). Add in the stock and water and let cook down for 15 minutes at a simmer. Add the radish and chili, season and cover. Cook for 15 minutes more. Taste it and season as necessary. Add soy sauce and pepper as needed. Then add in the noodles. Cook for two minutes and turn off the heat. Add in the shrimp and serve. Make sure its seasoned..
Finish it with a little lime. Fed three of us.