source link With Spring coming, the last of the leftover freezer supplies.. Also, it is still cold, so I could stand over the stove for 30 minutes or so..
http://amitvasu.com/2013/02/something-went-wrong-with-your-my-site-setup-sp2013/ This is one with those frozen pesto cubes, chicken stock, and some dumplings made with leftover breakfast sausage and the last of the wonton wrappers.
cheapest online indian pharmacy for cytotec or generic By this time, the wonton wrappers were kind of dried out, so I learned the hard way not to put them in the soup, but to ladle the soup on top.. (they disintegrate).
- 6 cups chicken stock or water (or a combination- I used 4 cups stock and 2 cups of water)
- some frozen spinach (about 1/4 of the frozen package)
- handful of pine nuts
- 2 frozen pesto cubes (or 3 tablespoons, I think)
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely diced
- big splash of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fancy vinegar, like champagne vinegar or something
- 6 wonton wrappers
- dumpling stuffing- leftover breakfast sausage, diced apple, chopped scallions
Make the dumplings, stuff them, and steam them for a few minutes until their wrappers are translucent.
Cook the spinach until not frozen. Add the pine nuts for a few minutes. Add the stock/water and ginger and cook for 20 minutes or so. Swirl in the soy sauce and pesto and cook for five more minutes. Swirl in the vinegar. Season to taste.
Pour ladles of soup gently into bowls with dumplings.
Serves 2 with the dumplings and then you will have some leftover soup, which makes my heart happy..