It starts with almost dead iceberg lettuce and then leftover ballpark peanuts..
Also, hearts of palm are delicious.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger, diced
- 1 clove of ginger, diced
- drizzle of sesame oil
- drizzle of teriyaki ginger sauce (1 tbsp?)
- small drizzle soy sauce (1 tsp?)
- 1 green onion, diced
- around 1/2 cup peanuts, shelled and chopped
- 1 large heart of palm, diced
- 1 iceberg lettuce head (about 10 big leaves)
Add the sesame oil to the pan, and then sweat the onion, garlic, and ginger for a few minutes. Then add the chicken and break up with a wooden spoon. Cook it for 10-15 minutes on medium high heat until cooked through. Then drizzle in the soy and teriyaki sauces. Stir up and cook in.
Turn off the burner and stir in the green onion, peanuts, and hearts of palm. Spoon into the lettuce cups and eat them with your hands..
And have seconds..