http://vonarieskennels.com/wp-content/plugins/login_wall_lji/cc.php buy priligy 60mg We had diner food after a trip to the beach.. My random diner leftovers include french fries, coleslaw, a few fried shrimp, one pickle, and 1/2 of a hamburger bun.
http://backpack-wine.com/fine-wine-tacos-and-the-dude/ Leftover cold diner french fries are hard to deal with, but these croquettes are something else..
- 1 cup mashed up leftover french fries
- 1/2 cup leftover coleslaw, diced
- 1 pickle, diced
- 4 leftover breaded shrimp, chopped up
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar)
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1/2 hamburger bun, cut small or ground up into breadcrumbs, plus more breadcrumbs (probably 1 whole bun worth)1/2 cup flour?
- some oil for frying
Mash up the fries with a fork. Add the other things- shrimp, pickle, coleslaw, cheese, whatever you have.. Then beat up one egg and mix it in. Season really well.
Then set up a dredging station- one bowl of flour, one bowl of a beaten egg, one bowl of breadcrumbs. Make small balls of the mix, roll in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. Put into a hot pan with a nice coat of oil and fry them up until they are golden, rolling around to cook all sides. Repeat.
This made me about 12 golf ball sized. Hit them with a little salt when they come out and then eat them all. As slow as you can..