http://iddaasiteleri365.net/18-02-2017-medipol-basaksehir-gaziantepspor-iddaa-tahmini/ http://clippercrew.com/events/?date=2017-10-09 Kind of a weird dish, this one..
Well, we start with celery, carrot, and onion, because I had some leftover from the coq au vin.. Add in the leftover coq au vin gravy, homemade stock and shredded chicken from boiling down the carcass, and some sour cream. Noodles and cheese round it out.
- 2 cups chopped vegetables, carrot, celery, onion, asparagus
- 2 1/2 cups chicken, shredded (maybe from stock day)
- 1 cup leftover gravy from coq au vin
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock, divided
- 1/2 pound linguini, broken into 3 smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- splash of oil
Sweat the vegetables in the oil for 10 minutes or so until they are tender. Season. Add the gravy and 1 1/2 cups stock and let simmer while you cook the pasta until al dente, 10 minutes or so in boiling water.
Drain the pasta and turn off the sauce. Mix the sour cream into the sauce and then the sauce and chicken into the pasta. Season!
Put into a large baking sheet, and pour in an extra cup of stock. It should be soupy (you can always add more stock/water here). Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and butter together, and sprinkle on top. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
I ate mine with a dab of sour cream and a sprinkle of salt.
It’s warming, but a bit of a weird dish..