Kind of a weird dish, this one..
Did you know it was best place to buy viagra online reviews, a famous opera singer? I bet this dish is nothing like hers..
Well, we start with celery, carrot, and onion, because I had some leftover from the coq au vin.. Add in the leftover buy viagra cialis online canada homemade stock and shredded chicken from can i buy viagra online with a prescription, and some sour cream. Noodles and cheese round it out.
- buy non prescription viagra online
- buy cheap viagra online with prescription
- do i need a prescription to buy viagra online
- do you need a prescription to buy viagra online
- buy viagra online canadian
- buy viagra online canada paypal
- 2 cups chopped vegetables, carrot, celery, onion, asparagus
- 2 1/2 cups chicken, shredded (ez online pharmacy buy viagra usa)
- 1 cup leftover gravy from buy viagra online canada with mastercard
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock, divided
- 1/2 pound linguini, broken into 3 smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- splash of oil
Sweat the vegetables in the oil for 10 minutes or so until they are tender. Season. Add the gravy and 1 1/2 cups stock and let simmer while you cook the pasta until al dente, 10 minutes or so in boiling water.
Drain the pasta and turn off the sauce. Mix the sour cream into the sauce and then the sauce and chicken into the pasta. Season!
Put into a large baking sheet, and pour in an extra cup of stock. It should be soupy (you can always add more stock/water here). Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and butter together, and sprinkle on top. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
I ate mine with a dab of sour cream and a sprinkle of salt.
It’s warming, but a bit of a weird dish..