A blue cheese cottage cheese dressing ties all of this together.
Leftover pork. Black bean dip. A soft boiled egg, at whatever stage you like it.
It’s like a fresh, protein packed meal for a long day working or playing..
- soft boiled egg
- pork, cooked, leftover, and diced
- spoonful of black bean dip
- two big spoonfuls of cottage cheese
- 1 small spoonful of leftover blue cheese dressing
- a dash of pomegranate vinegar
- a dash of water
Mix the cottage cheese, blue cheese, vinegar, and water together. Season well.
Cook up the pork and pile on top of the lettuce with a spoonful of black beans and the soft boiled egg. If you want, you can cook the egg so it still has a runny center, or you can make it harder..
Drizzle on the dressing and mix it all up together for a hearty, protein packed meal.
Now, go swimming or something..