The Best Breakfast Burrito ever..
It’s all about the layers of leftovers.
- 1 large tortilla
- 1 smear of tzaztziki
- 1 handful shredded cheese
- 2 spoonfuls leftover quinoa
- 1 handful mixed lettuce
- 1 big spoonful cottage cheese
- 1/2 sausage link, chopped
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1 sprinkle everything bagel salt
- 1 large drizzle hot sauce
Add the tzatziki and cheese to the tortilla and heat up in a 215 degree oven for 10 minutes. Then add the rest, all in layers. Roll up in a burrito and eat it.