http://thethriveblog.net/2015/01/run-happy/ Some leftover pasta. And the end of the bib lettuce. You know that part that is close to the core and light in color, maybe even a little bitter?
http://theboxseat.co/goodwood-racecourse-2/ Perfect for ‘pasta salad’.
buy acyclovir cream uk The trick here is equal parts lettuce and pasta.
- end of the bib lettuce, cut into small pieces, about 2 cups
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1/2 spicy sausage, cut into tiny pieces
- 1/4 cup leftover beans and peppers
- handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 scallion, diced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- any dressing you want, vinaigrette preferred
Mix it up. Or stack it up and take it on the go.
This is not a sad work lunch…