- best place to buy viagra online reviews
- buy viagra cialis online canada
- can i buy viagra online with a prescription
- buy non prescription viagra online
- buy cheap viagra online with prescription
- do i need a prescription to buy viagra online
Beef on Weck is a sandwich popular over here in Buffalo, NY. A roast beef/horseradish sandwich, the Beef on Weck is known for its kimmelweck roll covered in caraway seeds and coarse salt.
So, after a delicious beef on weck sushi roll (do you need a prescription to buy viagra online) and a beef on weck pizza (buy viagra online canadian), we came across buy viagra online canada paypal. A few days later, we discovered a beef roast in the freezer that needed to get eaten. So, with a cold rainy day ahead of us, we made this delicious soup that kept us warm all day. And while we reigned in the cream a bit from the original recipe, the soup could also be made with just a beef broth, like an au jus. Thanks to Lisa Baco, co-chef on this one!
Don’t forget the croutons. In my opinion, they are essential.
- 1 medium sliced onion, diced
- 1 stick of butter
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1 big tablespoon of caraway seeds
- 1 pound of roast beef roast (beef top round), cut up
- 8 cups of beef broth (use the cooking liquid from cooking the beef if you are not using leftovers)
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 1/2 cup of water (or skim milk or half and half depending on how creamy you want it- I like it less creamy so we used skim milk)
- 3 BIG tablespoons of horseradish
- Wasabi cheese, shredded
- Kimmelweck croutons (the rolls themselves or bread tossed with oil, course salt, caraway seeds and baked into croutons)
- more horseradish, to taste
Make a rue by melting the butter, onion, and caraway seeds and then whisking in the flour in the bottom of a big soup pot over low/medium heat. Once it is browning, add in the beef broth, a bit at a time. Once that thickens and cooks in, add the half and half (milk and/or water). Simmer for a bit. Add in the horseradish, to taste. Cut up the meat (or cook it) into diced/shredded or whatever you want. Add to the soup near the end. Maybe some salt and pepper, if you want..
Make croutons by cutting up the bread into cubes, toss with oil or butter, and caraway seeds and course salt, bake in the oven for a bit. Add to soup bowls with cheese and maybe more horseradish. So good.
And make sure you eat a real Beef on Weck sandwich one day…